Welcome to Seth Wadley Chevrolet Buick of Ada – The Home of Your Next Great Chevrolet or Buick Vehicle
Looking for the best dealership experience in Ada OK? Then it is time to make your way down to Seth Wadley Chevrolet Buick of Ada and enjoy everything that our fine staff of trained automotive professionals has to offer. From expertise regarding all of the latest Chevy and Buick vehicles to roll off the factory floor to an unhurried and low-stress shopping environment, there is no other way to slice it: Seth Wadley Chevrolet Buick of Ada is a dealership unlike any other.
Speaking of the latest models to be offered up by Chevrolet and Buick, you can take comfort in the fact that if either of these manufacturers make it, we have it in stock. This means that you can put our ample inventory to good use as you search for the perfect new car, truck, or sport utility vehicle (SUV) to fit into your daily drive.
Ready to learn more about everything that we have to offer to our friends and family in Ada? Then go ahead and give us a call at (580) 559-2216 today to take the first step toward the new Chevy or Buick waiting for you at Seth Wadley Chevrolet Buick of Ada.
A Look at How New Chevy and Buick Vehicles Continue to Push the Boundaries of the Automotive World
Continuing to break the mold and offer up new and innovative ways of enjoying the road is far from an easy task to accomplish. Even so, both Chevrolet and Buick have shown time and time again that this is well within their reach. To prove this point, you need look no further than some of the latest offerings from these industry leaders.
What happens when you throw the old notion of "sedans are boring" out the window and aim for a driving experience that completely revolutionizes this class? You end up with the award-winning Chevy Cruze. Thanks to a 1.4 liter turbo engine, heated leather seats, and in-car WiFi that keeps all of your favorite mobile devices connected with the rest of the digital world, it is safe to say that the Cruze will have people rethinking this tired and outdated concept in no time.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
The Chevy Silverado 1500 has one goal in mind: To not only be the most rugged, lasting, and powerful member of the pickup community, but to also provide its owners with as many creature comforts as possible. Fortunately, by pairing up a class-leading 12,500 pounds of towing capacity with the OnStar WiFi system and wireless device charging, it is safe to say that the Chevy Silverado has done more than enough to meet these lofty expectations.
Owning a Buick Encore is all about making the most out of every opportunity (and challenge) that comes your way on the open road. Of course, when you get to enjoy a luxury SUV that comes loaded with a cavalcade of premium features – including integration with the myBuick app and the hands-free IntelliLink smart car system – seizing the day and enjoying every moment of your time spent traveling is something that just comes naturally.
Making your way around Ada in a Buick Regal sends a very clear message: You expect nothing less than the best from your vehicle and its subsequent driving experience. Thanks to having access to both the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto dashboard systems, an available built-in 4G LTE WiFi hotspot, and a bold new exterior design that commands the attention of everyone around you, there is no denying that the Buick Regal sends this message loud and clear.
Naturally, there are many more great cars, trucks, and SUVs from Chevrolet and Buick to consider as you work your way toward your next new vehicle purchase. However, this sampling has undoubtedly done its job of conveying the quality and craftsmanship that comes with each offering from these fine automakers.
Why Buying a New Chevrolet or Buick is Never a Bad Idea
The decision to purchase a new Chevy or Buick is clearly a major life event that requires plenty of time and consideration on your part. To help you make a smart choice on this front, and provide a better understanding of why these manufacturers continue to dominate the roads of Ada, here is a look at why buying a car, truck, or SUV from either Chevrolet or Buick is never a bad idea. The best way to kickstart this conversation is by digging into what the rest of the automotive world has to say about these brands. The following list offers up a quick review of just a few of the industry periodicals, organizations, and trusted voices that have bestowed their highest awards and accolades upon the various vehicles that fall under the Chevy and Buick umbrella:
- Kelly Blue Book
- J.D. Power and Associates
- The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS)
- Motor Trend
- Car and Driver
- Green Car Journal
If the mountain of awards and achievements racked up by the teams at Chevrolet and Buick is not enough to convince you that owning one of these new offerings is a smart call, then the new car warranty programs provided by these industry-leading automakers should do the trick. In particular, purchasing a new Chevy or Buick vehicle comes with the following benefits and safeguards:
Buick New Car Warranty Coverage
- Four-year/50,000-mile bumper to bumper protection.
- Six-year/70,000-mile powertrain limited warranty (no deductible).
- Six-year/70,000-mile 24 hours a day, seven days a week roadside assistance.
- Six-year/70,000-mile courtesy transportation.
- Six-year/70,000-mile eAssist coverage.
Chevrolet New Car Warranty Coverage
- Two-year/24,000-mile scheduled maintenance plan.
- Three-year/36,000-mile bumper to bumper coverage.
- Five-year/60,000-mile powertrain protection.
- Six-year/100,000-mile anti-corrosion and rust coverage.
The moral of the story here? Whether you plan on driving home in a powerful new Chevy Silverado 1500, luxurious Buick Regal, or any of the other great selections from these two manufacturers, you can rest easy knowing that both of these automakers will do whatever it takes to ensure that your vehicle is always in top shape and ready to tackle your next driving adventure.
Going the Extra Mile for Used Car Owners
For our shoppers out there who are more interested in picking up a great used Chevy or Buick, we are proud to point out that these top-tier manufacturers also go the extra mile via their expansive Certified Pre-Owned warranty programs. On the Chevrolet side of this discussion, you can expect the following assurances and protections in return for your patronage:
- First three days/150 miles of ownership vehicle exchange offer.
- 12-month/12,000-mile bumper to bumper limited warranty.
- Six-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty.
- Two scheduled maintenance visits during your first two years of ownership or your first 24,000 miles of drive time.
- Chevrolet certified vehicle inspection and reconditioning.
- Complimentary three month trial of OnStar and Sirius XM premium services.
- Courtesy transportation for select vehicle repairs and issues.
- Free CARFAX vehicle history report.
As for Buick, it is safe to say that this automaker also places the highest priority possible on keeping its Certified Pre-Owned customers happy, safe, and enjoying every moment of one of the finest driving experiences on the road. Should you end up taking home a Certified Pre-Owned Buick from Seth Wadley Chevrolet Buick of Ada, you can expect the following coverage to come with you:
- Special financing for well-qualified buyers.
- Free CARFAX vehicle history report.
- Two scheduled maintenance visits during your first two years of vehicle ownership or during the first 24,000 miles of drive time.
- Vehicle recondition, repair, and inspection conducted by certified Buick specialists.
- First three days/150 miles of ownership vehicle exchange clause.
- Complimentary three month trial of OnStar and Sirius XM premium services.
- 12-month/120,000-mile bumper to bumper limited warranty plan.
- Six-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty. (Includes courtesy transportation and roadside assistance.)
Outside of offering up a wide array of Certified Pre-Owned selections for both the Chevrolet and Buick family of vehicles, Seth Wadley Chevrolet Buick of Ada also maintains an expansive inventory of used cars, trucks, and SUVs from other manufacturers. Much like their Certified Pre-Owned counterparts, we take great pride in the fact that these vehicles also undergo a rigorous inspection and repair process before being listed for sale.
While traveling down this path might not be the easiest way to manage our used car department, it guarantees that whether or not you hone in on a Certified Pre-Owned Chevy or Buick or purchase a pre-owned vehicle from another manufacturer, you can rest easy knowing that quality and performance always take center stage at Seth Wadley Chevrolet Buick of Ada.
Helping You Regain Control of the Used Car Buying Process
Tired of feeling like you are being pushed and pulled in every direction by shady used car dealers as you search for the perfect pre-owned vehicle? If so, then the time is now to regain control of the used car buying process. To help you out of this front, and ensure that your visit to Seth Wadley Chevrolet Buick of Ada is the best it can possibly be, here are a few quick tips and tactics to keep in mind from our team of used car specialists.
- A Little Social Media Savvy Goes a Long Way – While we know with complete certainty that Seth Wadley Chevrolet Buick of Ada's inviting staff and affordable pricing are the best in Ada, it makes plenty of sense to be a little skeptical about these tall claims. Fortunately, turning to social media and connecting with friends and family who have already experienced the Seth Wadley Chevrolet Buick of Ada difference is a great way to confirm that it is always in your best interests to shop with us first.
- Enjoy Our Industry-Leading Web Services – The best part about bringing your business to Seth Wadley Chevrolet Buick of Ada? Before you even step foot on our property, you can cut down on your time spent shopping by utilizing our lightning fast inventory tools to pinpoint the pre-owned vehicles that jump off the page and truly pique your interest.
- Never Let Trustworthiness Fall by the Wayside – Of course, great pricing and the best inventory around are not the only reasons why people continue to come from all around the Ada OK area to shop at Seth Wadley Chevrolet Buick of Ada; it is also because these customers value trustworthiness as well. While other dealerships leverage slimy tactics and pushy salespeople to force visitors into a hurried sale, our team understands that remaining transparent and honest is the best way to boost customer satisfaction.
- Being Inquisitive Is Always a Good Thing – Speaking of transparency, do not be afraid to ask questions as you work your way down your list of potential used car matches. If the dealership representative on the other side of this conversation dances around the subject or leverages vague responses to keep you off balance, then it is time to take your business to a more reputable and honest alternative.
- Do Not Be Afraid to Talk About Your Finances – Is talking about your credit and other financial considerations with a trusted advisor or family member an easy or lighthearted endeavor? Of course not. However, knocking this discussion out of the way before you wade into the used car marketplace is a powerful tactic that can promote efficiency and engender success as you sort through the bevy of options laid before you.
At the end of the day, there is no denying that so much goes into the process of finding the right pre-owned vehicle for you and your family. Even so, taking a handful of minutes out of your busy schedule to digest the tips and tactics offered up here can definitely enhance and streamline your time spent searching for the used car, truck, or SUV that meshes perfectly with your unique lifestyle and transportation considerations.
A Deeper Look at the Incredible Chevrolet Story
Turning the clock all the way back to 1911 and looking into the founding of the Chevy brand reveals two important facts: The fledgling automotive world of that era was rife with uncertainty and risk, and famous racer Louis Chevrolet and General Motors founder William C. Durant were willing to embrace these challenges with an unprecedented vision that combined American-made quality with an unparalleled driving experience.
As impressive as this bold new approach to running an automaker was initially, the reality of the situation is that it has served merely as a stepping stone upon which decades of progress and innovation have been built. Today, Chevrolet continues to impress customers with the best driving experience on the road and its willingness to champion hybrid fuel systems, self-driving vehicles, and a plethora of other cutting edge automotive fields.