Contact Us: (580) 559-2216
|Engine:||5.4L V8 SOHC 24V FFV|
|Ext Color:||Ingot Silver Metallic|
|Int Color:||Charcoal Black|
New Price! 2014 Ford Expedition Limited Ingot Silver Metallic
Odometer is 4675 miles below market average!
* 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Roomy third-row seat; easy-to-fold rear seats increase interior flexibility; more towing ability than similarly spacious crossovers. Source: Edmunds
* Whatever your day brings, the 2014 Ford Expedition and Expedition EL are built to help you power through it with ease. Roomy seating for up to 8 means everybody's welcome. And there's plenty of cargo space in back, up to 108.3 cu. ft. on Expedition and 130.8 on Expedition EL. When you're towing, a new trailer brake controller helps enhance braking performance. While you're parking, the Forward Sensing System alerts you to large, stationary objects detected in front of the vehicle. And for an extra touch of style, you'll find new 20 inch chrome-clad aluminum wheels on Limited and King Ranch models. The proven 5.4L V8 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission under the hood of every Expedition give you 20 mpg hwy, 310 horsepower and 365 lb.-ft. of torque, along with the ability to tow up to 9,200 lbs. For maximized traction, the convenient 4x4 AUTO mode on our Control Trac 4-wheel drive senses when the vehicle is on a loose or slippery surface and automatically transfers power to the appropriate wheels. Relax into supportive leather-trimmed seats as you maximize your comfort via the 10-way power driver's seat and power-adjustable pedals. Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control enables you and your co-pilot each to have your way. Heated and cooled front seats can help chase away a chill - or create one. To pamper more passengers, heated seats are offered in the 2nd row as well. Best-in-class 3rd-row legroom means even adults will be happy to ride in back. Take advantage of the Expedition's flat load floor to carry all sorts of cargo. Let more sun shine in through the power moonroof. Slide the center of its 2nd-row seat forward for convenient access to little ones. Go further in a 2014 Expedition. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Pricing - All vehicle pricing shown is assumed to be correct and accurate. Incentives, credit restrictions, qualifying programs, residency, and fees may raise, lower, or otherwise augment monthly payments. Additionally, incentives offered by the manufacturer are subject to change and may fluctuate or differ based on region and other considerations. Unless otherwise noted or specified, pricing shown does not include title, registration, or tax fees and costs.
* MPG - Vehicle information, as well as features and other inclusions, may vary by model and are based exclusively on standard equipment. No claims, warranties, or guarantees have been made related to the accuracy of customer payments, model equipment, or vehicle pricing. Please call with any questions you might have and to reassert the accuracy of any information presented here.